As a corporate partner of the RSE you can:
- Make connections with key business people and link to our Business Innovation Forum. Friends of the RSE are invited to exclusive events and have a voice in innovation to stimulate economic growth in Scotland. Your employees are also invited to annual events.
- Gain recognition and build relationships internationally. The RSE is forging links in China, Taiwan, Japan, Canada, France, Spain, Australia and more. Connecting with us connects you to a wider world of business and research. You can also get involved in funding Awards that commercialise new research.
- Provide mentors and support for your young employees. Link your graduates or apprentices with our Young Academy of Scotland; emerging leaders with an influential voice that address the most challenging issues facing society in Scotland and beyond.
- Boost the support you give to your charities. You can provide free room hire at the RSE to any Scottish charities that you support, helping them to achieve their goals.
- Hold meetings and events in our historic and prestigious venue. One free room is included in your membership and you get 25% off for the rest of the year. This includes use of our lecture theatre.
- Benefit from increased brand awareness. Your logo will be displayed on our website, in our print materials, at events and in the building. Our building is centrally located in Edinburgh and receives thousands of visitors a year through events and as an Edinburgh Festival Fringe venue.
Membership costs from £2,000 a year.
The RSE Scottish Business Link
The Scottish Business Link is a network of businesses actively contributing to Scotland’s prosperity. Friends of the RSE are automatically included, but your company can choose to join this separately.
You will get updates on the RSE’s work, priority invitations to networking events with other members and RSE Business Fellows, brand recognition on our website and in publications and 15% off RSE room hire.
Scottish Business Link membership costs just £500 a year.
Your business can support single projects such as our Enterprise Fund for aspiring entrepreneurs, School Science Masterclasses, our advice to the Scottish Government, our community events around Scotland or specialist conferences. Take a look at our activities and get in touch.
For more information please contact the RSE Director of Development, Gordon Adam – 0131 240 2781.