As part of delivering the Scottish Government’s Unlocking Ambition Challenge Fund, Scottish Enterprise (SE) is supporting 20 established entrepreneurs to help them accelerate the growth of their business and develop their personal potential as the leader of a scalable business.
Entrepreneurs on the SE programme will receive intensive wrap-around support from a dedicated Programme Account team of business development and technical specialists, access to a Financial Readiness expert, SE’s international market research unit and a fast-track into SE/SDI account management products and services. In addition, each entrepreneur on the SE programme receives a £25,000 grant award at the outset of the programme with the opportunity to apply for further grant funding. The total package of support is worth over £100,000 per entrepreneur.
In addition, the SE Unlocking Ambition cohort receives:
- Free Membership of Entrepreneurial Scotland
- Free Membership of Scotland House in London
- Exclusive access to high profile entrepreneur exemplars at Round Table meetings
- At least one international visit to build international connections
- Access to a series of 4 world-class Purpose-Driven Enterprise masterclasses
See here for more information on the SE Unlocking Ambition programme.