Head of Communications
Permanent Contract of Employment
Starting salary circa £40,000 pa
35 hours per week
Occasional work may be required out-with normal office hours
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join the team as Head of Communications and develop the external communications function within RSE to enhance our visibility, reach and impact as an organisation.
Working closely with all RSE staff, and reporting to the Chief Executive, your key responsibilities will be to:
– Oversee delivery & continued evolution of the RSE’s communications strategy
– Build the external communications function with RSE & advise on communications strategies and approaches
– Develop and deliver a digital engagement strategy
– Ensure consistency and protection of the RSE brand
– Develop and maintain relationships with key media contacts
– Keep up to date with communications developments and trends
– Lead, motivate and inspire members of the Communications Team
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a senior communications role, excellent written and oral communication skills, proven ability to develop strategies and implement plans to ensure goals and targets are achieved, evidence of effectively harnessing digital platforms and highly developed people skills.
To apply for this post, download an application pack
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 24 September 2018.