Permanent Contract of Employment
Starting salary £22,432
35 hours per week
Regular work will be required outwith normal hours
The Royal Society of Edinburgh, Scotland’s National Academy is an educational charity that provides public benefit throughout Scotland through a diverse range of activity including awarding research funding, informing public policy and delivering events across Scotland to inspire knowledge and learning. The RSE has an exciting opportunity for a new Venue Co-ordinator to support the team responsible for the hiring and use of the RSE Venue.
Working closely with, and reporting to the Venue Manager, your key tasks in this role will be to:
• To coordinate and supervise the delivery of Venue hires and the provision of related services
• To maintain Venue booking system and records
• To co-ordinate rooms set up support
• To support the sales and marketing of activities of the Venue
• As and when required, to undertake/support any other Venue related administrative tasks and/or reception duties
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in Venue/Conference Centre environment; excellent administrative, communication, customer and; IT (database entry especially) and problem-solving skills; be a team player with the ability to network; and the ability to work under pressure and use his/her own initiative.
The closing date for application is 5 pm on Monday 7 May 2018.
Interviews will be held on 16/05/2018
Starting date – 11/06/2018
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com