The RSE’s Enterprise Fellowship programme, valued at around £100k per Fellow, is now open and the deadline for application is 18 January 2021.
The twice yearly, prestigious business development and training programme, enables promising science and technology academics or researchers to develop into successful entrepreneurs.
Over the course of a year, Enterprise Fellows get to:
- Focus solely on refining their business ideas
- Be paid one year’s salary
- Receive up to £10,000 in business support funding
- Follow a year’s training in entrepreneurship and business development from leading experts
- Have access to mentors from RSE Fellows and other successful entrepreneurs in the business community.
The next deadline for applications is 18 January 2021, 5pm.