Funding area: Commercialisation Support
Do you have an innovative science-or-tech-based business idea, but need help accelerating your project?
Enterprise Fellowships offer a leading business development and training programme for the higher education sector; enabling researchers to develop into world-class entrepreneurs.
Secure an equity-free support package of funding and training support worth up to £90,000!
The Fellowships provide:
- A one-year academic salary
- Tailored, cutting-edge business training
- Mentoring from RSE’s network of partners in the business community
- Up to £10,000 business support funding
- Membership of the RSE Entrepreneurs’ Club, with access to networking events
RSE Enterprise Fellows are equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in today’s fast-paced global business environment.
An Enterprise Fellowship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the potential to truly be life-changing! For more information, see our Enterprise Fellowship brochure.
Each RSE Enterprise Fellowship is valued at up to £90,000 in funding and business training support.
Enterprise Fellowships run for 12 months. During this time, Enterprise Fellows are hosted by a UK University or Research Institute.