Funding area: Commercialisation Support
Over 20 years of growing successful entrepreneurs
The RSE Enterprise Fellowship is a leading business development and training programme for the Higher Education sector. It enables science and technology researchers to develop into successful and world-class entrepreneurs.
Each Fellowship is worth up to £90,000 in funding and training support!
- A one-year academic salary
- Business training, delivered to the highest standard of international excellence
- Up to £10,000 business support funding
- Mentoring from RSE affiliated mentors and partners in the business community
- RSE Entrepreneurs’ Club membership and access to professional networking events
RSE Enterprise Fellows are fully-supported and equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in today’s fast-paced global business environment.
An Enterprise Fellowship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the potential to truly be life-changing! For more information, see our Enterprise Fellowship brochure.
Each RSE Enterprise Fellowship is valued at up to £90,000 in funding and business training support.
Enterprise Fellowships run for 12 months. During this time, Enterprise Fellows are hosted by a UK University or Research Institute.