Fixed-term Contract of Employment until Friday 5 March 2021
35 hours per week
Occasional work may be required outwith normal office hours
The RSE is on a journey of change to enhance its impact and reach and has an exciting opportunity for a marketing officer to support the development and lead on the delivery of the RSE’s marketing activities.
Working closely with, and reporting to, the Head of Communications, your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Develop and lead marketing campaigns for the RSE public engagement, awards and venue teams’ activities across traditional and digital platforms;
- Co-ordinate and deliver designed materials for marketing campaigns;
- Engage with internal/external stakeholders and contractors to raise RSE profile;
- Collaborate and support on RSE 2020 summer exhibition;
- Maintain communication planning systems to manage trafficking and delivery;
- Produce reports for marketing and other activity;
- Prepare copy for range of internal and external publications
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in leading and managing high-quality marketing campaigns, excellent written and oral communication skills to engage with people in a creative and interactive way, excellent organisational skills and experience of working within a similar environment.
For an informal discussion about the role, please email Sharon Simpson, Head of Communications or telephone on 0131 240 2786.
To apply for the role, download an application pack and email your completed application form before the closing date.
For any queries about the recruitment process please contact our HR department or phone 0131 240 5036.
The closing date is 5 pm on Friday 13 March 2020 and interviews will be held on Wednesday 23 March 2020 at the RSE building.